Monday, May 14, 2007

A Little Something to Start The Week

My friend Mick (he of Section 5 at Yankee Stadium) sent me a "funny" a few days ago to put in the blog. I intended to do it much sooner than this but life is funny. Not funny hah-hah, but funny...well, no not like a clown, and it sure as hell does not amuse me.

Never mind. Anywho, have a read and REMEMBER!!! This is parody. Nobody should be fired for it. Of course, if you're not a baseball fan than you might find no humor whatsover. Go here to read.

Belated Happy Mother's Day to one and all. We had a very nice party at our house, and much props belong with The Sister-In-Law and The Wife for arranging the food and drinks. Yes, I did say The Wife, but that's how she wanted to spend Mother's Day. I protested and said that I should help with the food, but with the exception of having me do a few chores and mow the lawn, I stayed out of the way. It's fun to listen to The Mother-In-Law and The Grandmother-In-Law (on The Mother-In-Law's side) laugh when you say "shite" "arse" and "fook" with an Irish brogue. Hey, it's the little things that I provide.

While I'm at it, I must tell you that it is OK to officially start panicking. The Yankees are eight games out, and Roger Clemens isn't going to help them make that up. There's still lots of time in the season but things are very confused in the Bronx. It's possible that this just isn't their year. It's bound to happen.

I feel like I have more that I want to say but I can't think of anything. With that said, I'm out of here.

No comments: