Monday, December 30, 2013

A Radio Bulletin

From our Thanksgiving Preview Show. (Christopher Burns photo)
Today marks the beginning of my final week as a reporter for the Wilton Bulletin.

I want to thank Jeannette Ross, the editor of Bulletin, along with my colleague Chris Burns (and a nod to my former colleague James Passeri) for their patience and support during my time here. We will remain colleagues and maybe I can actually sit down and have lunch with them occasionally (something I didn't do enough of).

By next Monday, I will be settling into my new position as...well, it doesn't really have a title, but I'll be the head of Hersam Acorn Radio. "Radio boss," "Radio GM," and a few others have been tossed around. It matters very little - the radio thing is mine to run.

I won't do it alone, but we're still figuring all of that out. All of the great people here will continue to support this effort in one form or another, and maybe we can bring some new faces on board as well.

But I could use a little help!

First, if you haven't already, start following us on Twitter! Next, please go to Facebook and give us a "like."

Our Hersam Acorn Radio Mixlr page is here.

Our SoundCloud archive page is here.

Our papers and websites are:

No comments: