Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What is It? The Steve Somers Interview

Several people have expressed excitement/interest that "The Schmoozer", Steve Somers of your fancy WFAN radio, was kind enough to join us to talk a little S-P-O-R-T-S.  So I've embedded the audio on Archive.org.

And yes, he called me "young", further illustrating a few things about me, none of which I'll get into here.  What?

But first, here's the show promo:


Here's the interview.


We thought he might say "What is it?" or one of his famous "Steve-isms" but I think that would have been too much, because I most likely would have fallen out of the window in our fancy studio already!  As it was, I had to turn the microphones off occasionally due to us all wanting to laugh.  And he was as genuine as he sounds on the radio.  He was kind enough to respond to our email thanking him.  He's the real deal, folks.

No comments: