Tuesday, September 06, 2011

An Announcer Site Links to Me!

I got an email from Get Announcer Jobs not too long ago, in which they informed me that they would be linking to my blog on their "Announcer Resources" page. After we straightened out an error that made me laugh*, the link went on their site for all to see.

*They called me "Don" Adams, which my family will laugh at, given that my father was often known by his middle name. No, it had nothing to do with the "Get Smart" actor.

So please do me the favor of visiting their site. Believe me, if it helps me - or anyone else - get a job, then how bad can it be? Especially in this economy!

Of course, those who have read this blog for a long time know that this is not just a broadcasting blog. No - it's not a topic-specific one. But it's still written by a guy who loves broadcasting, loves teaching broadcasting, and still does some broadcasting (including next Friday night).

No comments: