Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rule 55 Rides Again (and is explained, in case you wondered...with VIDEO, of course)!

Purely because Tim Parry asked, and Carrie wondered what it was, our dear friend returns from a short hiatus.  The Rule 55 in question is legitimate and not bad - not at all.  The reason is simple: the other day, on Facebook, I wrote I "will always have Grand Central" (Terminal/Station - your pick) as my status.  Tim questioned if this was a Rule 55 in the making, and I decided that it just might be.  I was in New York the other night, and uttered those words.

Those of you looking for the full story know where to find me.

The video/song here has nothing to do with anything (sort of).  The song and the movie that it is from have been in my head for a few days.

You can find all of the examples of Rule 55 via this link.  The rule is invoked when there is something to say (good or bad) and yet inappropriate to talk about on the blog.  I started doing it very early on, and Sean Kilkelly gave it the name.

Without any further ado, ladies and gentlemen...wait for it...you know what's coming...THE BEATLES! (and it's linked here)

No comments: