Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Montage

Here it is – the epilogue to the 2006 football season. Using music that I hoped would sound contemporary, I have pulled together the highlights of the 2006 Class LL Championship Game between Greenwich and Southington. As usual, the music was the toughest part but I thought that I made some good picks. If I get chills, then it’s a good thing.

Before you listen to the montage, take a look at the 2006 broadcast team. From left to right: Ricky Fritsch, Zach Fisher, Nick Angotto, and Snoop Dogg. Thanks to Jesse Quinlan for taking the picture.



OK, have a listen to the montage. By the way, Ricky will play the montage on WGCH Saturday morning on "The Sports Insider" at 9:05. Well, probably more like 9:20, but since Rick Reily from Sports Illustrated is going to be on, you'll probably want to hear the whole show.



Oh, and if you want to hear the montage without music - Tim Parry has got it here.

No comments: