Friday, June 30, 2023

A Few Friday Words


 

What is there to say tonight?

Sometimes, simply staying quiet is best and tonight is another example of that.

As a result, I'm going to do that tonight.

I mean well. 

I took a walk into town to get a little exercise in and clear my mind.

Positive steps.

One step in front of the other.

Get my heart rate up but not in a stressful way.

Oh, I have enough at that at times.

Tonight, no. I needed to not have that kind of stress.

I just needed a little peace. 

A reset.

So that's what I did.

I'm back home now in a quiet apartment.

A peaceful night.

Hopefully, there will be sleep, as opposed to being up at 3:45 a.m.

Then again, I don't expect to sleep much. The humidity has been bothering me and, for whatever reason, my bedroom holds in heat. The rest of the apartment is cool. I've considered trying to sleep in another room but we'll see if I do that tonight.

Anyway, I'm babbling.

That's all.

No comments: