Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Let's Pause for Station Identification

 


So many topics.

So little time.

I did "Doubleheader" and "The Clubhouse" tonight.

Made $0.00.

But got dinner.

Yet I was up until 2 a.m. this morning and made money there.

And everyone wants to know where I'll live and what I'm going to do and what do I want to do and maybe I should just walk away from broadcasting and I'm literally qualified for nothing and I'm sure we can get you a job but there would be no on-air work.

You know what? I'd love to have answers to a lot of questions.

A.

Lot.

Apparently, I've given up years of my own life and am not entitled to those answers.

So yes, I'm pausing for station identification and a word from your local station.

Adios until tomorrow.

(There's a real possibility that the end of our long #Project365 run is approaching, especially with a trip to London under four weeks away.)



No comments: