Thursday, February 25, 2021

Not tonight, Episode 2, The Blog Strikes Back

 

I tried to write this from CSB

I sort of just want to write, "Nope," and publish it.

But there would be questions.

So the deal is I didn't budget enough time to properly write tonight. As a result, I'm sitting outside of a TJ Maxx in Monore, CT. 

In fact, I started writing in the classroom of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting Stratford campus but the internet stopped working. So, yeah.

And here I am, in an otherwise empty parking lot.

I did my teaching gig tonight.

Now I'm on my way home.

The cat awaits.

That's really all there is to report. No great stories to tell. No thoughts on my mind except getting home and making sure the recycling is left by the curb.

After that, maybe I'll sleep.

Maybe.

I better get back on Route 25 before the cops stop in to question the strange guy writing a blog post in his car.

Perhaps there will be something meatier with more quality tomorrow.

One can always hope.

No comments: