Sunday, August 17, 2014

A New Look

I'm going there later this week. That has nothing to do with this post. I needed a picture.

You'll notice I've slapped a fresh coat of paint here. Perhaps.

I had the previous theme, with the road picture, for some time. Tonight I embedded a picture I shot from the radio booth at Dodd Stadium in Norwich back in April. I love that picture. I love most pictures from a press box when I'm broadcasting.
Except for my headset, it's all there.
My score card, defensive alignment, ipad, MacBook, a pencil, binoculars, and a lineup card are all there. Just missing my headset and the mixer (maybe a pen and a bottle of water or candy also).

I digress.

Anywho here's the new look. Have at it.

That view will be of various football fields soon.

The picture at the top of the post is my South of the Border mug. I will be there later this week. Sean may love it. He may hate it. Either way, I want him to see it.

No comments: