Monday, April 22, 2019

This Was Bound To Happen


It's April 22.

This is the 112th consecutive post of 2019, along with two at the end of 2018. Obviously, the math isn't that tough.

But I've hit a bit of a wall.

The last two -- three, even -- seem to have missed the mark, and that's OK. The views were fairly low, although that's not why I do this.

Criticism, or even questions about the posts, is fine. That's why we're here.

The last thing I look to do is hurt. Think? Yes. Hurt? No.

I'm not implying that I did, but just taking everything into account makes me wonder if I should just post some pictures, videos, or whatever to keep "the streak" alive. Maybe just take it easy on commentary.

Take a day off, without actually taking a day off.

It worked for Cal Ripken, right?

It might be time for some reflection and, to do so, maybe a Rule 55 stretch is needed.

I'm not doing this for attention, or to beg for the "please keep going" comments.

Anyway, we'll plunge onto tomorrow.

No comments: