Tuesday, April 30, 2019

A Busy Wednesday

One of my stops tomorrow (Photo courtesy Flickr)
Hi, all.

Forgive the short post tonight, as I have found a few minutes between items to do.

I called Hamden Hall and Brunswick today in a big baseball contest in the FAA.

I archived it and went to WGCH to leave a computer for tomorrow night's Clubhouse show (7 p.m.).

Then I went to Mount Kisco, because that's where The Clubhouse takes place and I need a place to park my car tomorrow. I'm heading into New York City for the day and wanted to make sure finding parking would be easy in the morning.

I'll be up and out early tomorrow morning to go to New York because I'm the moderator for a Hunt-Scanlon Conference. I get to do this a few times a year and it's a very enjoyable day.

Then I have to get the train back to Mount Kisco to join The Clubhouse broadcast at Grand Prix New York.

Then I'll get the computer back.

Then I'll go home and (hopefully) sleep.

Thursday and Friday await.

Watch this space for some more interesting news. Not Earth-shattering, but interesting nonetheless.

No comments: