Saturday, April 01, 2017

Babbling Part 2

Hopefully tomorrow?
As things will go bump in the night, so will I.

I don't really know what that means, but it seemed apropos. So. Yeah.

The other night, while struggling to sleep, I wrote a (typically) snarky piece about looking for quotes, playing for second place, etc.

And I'll leave it up. I've only deleted a few posts over time, and I really can't remember many at that.

But I guess I was wrong. That's what I'm trying to say.

Oh I should write -- always write, and write more. There's an inherent down side of writing (or talking or broadcasting or simply breathing) but so it goes.

You might not understand any of this, and that's good. On occasion, being vague is best and a worthwhile weapon in the arsenal of a writer. I mean, go figure out what "I Am The Walrus" is about.*

*Trick question. It's about nothing. That's the entire point.

So there you have it.

I have to help family move in North Carolina. It's really early.

I need Waffle House.

And coffee.

No comments: