Monday, April 04, 2022

So I Ran Out of Time Today

 


I did my taxes today.

Year after year I dread doing my taxes. The process is a rip-off and it is all head-scratching.

But, once again, I survived it and the damage wasn't as bad as I had worried.

Put it this way: I didn't lose money.

From there I hosted "Doubleheader," had dinner, and then got on a roll of cleaning.

The living room is beginning to look like a linen department with sheets and comforters piled high.

Downstairs, I began to plot how to sort through things that are sitting there.

Some items will go in the "tag sale" pile if I can find a place to put that pile.

From there? I planned to watch college basketball as North Carolina and Kansas played for the title.

In the process, I wound up in different conversations.

Anyway, I'm running out of time.

For Monday.

For this game.

So that's all.

(Kansas just won, 72-69. Great game. That's all I can ask for.)

No comments: