Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Disappointing


 

Tonight was game one of a six-game series between the Renegades and Greensboro.

Basically, the Gades need to win five out of six to make the championship series. It felt like a good night for some drama.

The Gades took an early 1-0 lead on an Elijah Dunham home run.

Then? The Grasshoppers scored the next ten.

And so, if the Gades are to advance they now need to win every remaining game.

I was pumped up for this game.

The Hoppers won 10-1.

That's baseball for ya, isn't it?

So, regardless, the next five games will be fun and I'll call whatever happens professionally without sounding like a circus clown.

I'll give Greensboro a good call if they wrap it up.

But, man, this night was a bummer.

And, because of that, I'm throwing a quick selection of words here before midnight.

Besides, I still have a game story to write.

No comments: