Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Oops


 

I wrote this earlier today. The game tonight was...something...and we'll deal with it tomorrow.

So there I am, in the midst of other things going on, bummed about low reads here on the bloggo.

It contributed to me thinking that I might need to take a break as I wrote last night.

And then? A small thought came into my pea brain.

Was it possible that the posts that I put on Facebook weren't set to public?

Yes. Yes indeed.

So I'm a fool.

That still doesn't take away from the other very real concerns. But, when creating something like this, the numbers matter a little. I often wish I didn't know them but they're unavoidable.

I keep going because some of you like the consistency and my dedication to writing one post-per-day.

But if nobody (or few) were reading then what's the point?

Anyway, the who conundrum has been thrown out the window.

I'm heading back to the booth and doing what I do.

To be sure I'm having a better day. I feel like I'm contributing to the world, I suppose. I got things done. So we're as good as we can be.

Sort of.

Anyway, carry on.

No comments: