Monday, April 19, 2021

Vin got a ring

(Photo: LA Dodgers)

My words are few today.

So I need that picture of our guy Mr. Scully. That's the first picture I've seen of Vinny since his wife Sandi died in January. Nice to see him.

I'm sure his heart still hurts a bit also.

Anyone asking why the Dodgers gave him a World Series ring will receive one...simple...answer.

Because he's Vin-freaking-Scully. Period.

My Tuesday job begins at 4...in the morning. So, as I sit here writing at 7:25 p.m., I realize it is in my best interest to shut down and chill.

Oh and I recorded a podcast with Scranton/Wilkes Barre play-by-play announcer Adam Marco today. That will be out in a few days. Sort of a "Welcome to the Yankees system" thing. So that's cool.

And another podcast still to come.

No rest for the weary.

Good night.

No comments: