Saturday, January 31, 2015

Is She Really Going Out With Him?


OK, let's try this again.

I had begun a post and, in what has become a bad habit, I stopped and deleted it. It was probably 500 words or so that would have simply brought me grief. Or questions. Likely both.

Yes, that has happened more than a few times here over eight years. It's the nature of the beast when you are essentially an open book/wound.

That being said, boo-frickin-hoo, right? I mean it's not like I'm Oscar Wilde, a fascinating chap whose writing and personal life were both his great pleasure and undoing.

So yeah, I've got that going for me.

Consider this a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing (as I paraphrase Willie the Shake. Damn, this post is eclectic.).

I like Joe Jackson. I always have. I saw his music referenced a few minutes ago, and I've often thought he is vastly underrated.

As such, yeah.

No comments: