Saturday, January 17, 2015

Game Time CT Videos

A big shout out of thanks to Sean Patrick Bowley at GameTimeCt for including me (along with Chris Erway, and Chris Kaelin) in their All-State football team videos. I'm honored to be included.

Check them out. This is the defensive video. While you should watch the whole thing, you can hear me at 10:07, and Chris Erway and I are on at 11:18.



On the offensive side of the ball, I'm on at 1:33, and Chris "Kato" Kaelin appears at 4:57.


This is a great reminder of what has been created at HAN, and how proud I am of the quality of broadcasters that are assembled around me.

Last up, I can't forget the work of my HAN colleague Steve Buono, who posted this video at the Darien Times. Thanks, Steve. We are on the air at 3:50 today. I have to go get ready!

No comments: