Saturday, January 03, 2015

Halftime

Sean, 2004.
It's playoff time here at Robcasting* Central, as the Steelers host the Ravens. The guys I root for are losing, 10-9.

*Robcasting was created by the great Kaitlin Bradshaw, my HAN colleague. I like such wordplay, nicknames, etc. She actually used it as a hashtag on Twitter, so #Robcasting it is.

I tend to be a bit more unleashed when I watch a game alone, and so it is here tonight. I'm dealing with a mix of disgust and WHAT THE **** as I'm watching. I'd rather be watching with friends.

A few peeps were texting and messaging me early on, but that has quieted down. So I try to occupy my brain by watching social media silliness, and taking the occasional Sean visit so that he can tell me some random fact about Pokemon.

He also informed me that he likes Lord of the Rings. That's a new one on me.

Yes, he's mini me, and yet not.

Lord of the Rings for him, Lord of the Super Bowl Rings for me. Similar in some regards.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm good at that. At least I'm not babbling with the things that reside in the deep crevices of my noodle. Makes for great, funny, snarky posts, but normally causes me trouble.

Second half begins...now...

PS - I just screamed at the TV as the ball was fumbled. So there's that.

No comments: