Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Quickie - New Internet Radio Show

I dropped by Sean Kilkelly's website today, and discovered that Sean and Tommy Dee will be hosting a blog radio talk show here. They'll be talking some hoops and other stuff tomorrow night at 6:00 with a good roster of guests for their first show. If I'm around, I will check them out, and maybe even call in. Nothing like being a "first time caller, long time listener."

They're both good guys, and I'm happy to say that I've worked on numerous talk shows with them. Check them out.

PS - don't be surprised if I head to this format eventually. I miss doing a talk show, and am ready jump back into it. The internet is a good way to do this, and I've chatted with Don Boyle at SportingNewsCT about this very thing. I have a very strong idea for a show...

Good luck to the guys!

1 comment:

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

Thanks for the plug. Hopefully I said something funny.