Wednesday, April 29, 2020

The Waiting Is the Hardest Part



Earlier today a report on Twitter that said Minor League Baseball was all but finished for 2020 due to the pandemic.
Knowing I'd be asked and have several people tell me about the tweet (and story), I chose to get in front of it by tweeting it was just a report.

For now, it is just that -- a report.

There are sources. I don't doubt that. Not questioning any integrity here. However, the report was enough to get MiLB to respond.

So, that's where we are for now. Hope continues to spring eternal.

JJ Cooper and others have done solid reporting on this.

I've been told Little League Baseball is still hoping to play.

I don't know about Babe Ruth Baseball or anyone else.

So, we'll keep hoping.

I know the reality and I know I'm prepared.

If and when there's news, I'll let you know on here and/or on my social media accounts.

But, for now, we keep waiting.

It's all we can do.

No comments: