Sunday, March 17, 2019

Tales From The Booth Episode 3 (and a Side Note)

Ty Tyson on WWJ Radio, Detroit

I recorded the third episode of my podcast, "Tales From the Booth," tonight. I continued to dig around some of the earliest play-by-play audio, centering once again on the year 1934, though I thread in a few goodies from 1927 and 1956.

The show is now available on TuneIn, iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify, as well as our home base of Whooshka. I'd really appreciate it if you'd listen and tell your friends. Write a review (hopefully a good one!).

I know I used those same words last week, but that makes it nice and easy for me to copy in the links.

It's St. Patrick's Day. If that's your thing, I hope it was nice.

It wasn't my thing this year. I feel surprisingly empty, and I can't figure it out.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: